My Activity Tracking
My target 750kms
I am raising $2.5k plus for the 4,000 Queenslanders living with MS.
The Brissie to the Bay is different this year.
There is no mass ride. Obviously.
What have not changed are the following:
1. MSQ continues to support some of our most vulnerable Queenslanders.
2. I will raise a minimum $2.5k for MSQ
3. I will hurt myself BAD in the process
Every little bit helps.
Now, read on...
Did you know:
- On average, more than 10 Australians are diagnosed with MS every week
- The average age of diagnosis is just 30 years of age
- Three out of four Australians with MS are women
Your support will help fund essential services like physiotherapy, occupational therapy, counselling and symptom management, as well as MS research to look for better treatments and ultimately a cure for the disease.
Please DONATE to support our ride and help ensure no one faces MS alone.
What you've unlocked so far Bill
Made a personal donation
Uploaded a Profile Picture
Shared My Page on Socials
Send an Email to Friends and Family
50% of Fundraising Goal
Increased My Fundraising Goal
Hit My Distance Goal
Reached $1,000 Club
Half Way to
3 Day Streak
5 Day Streak
Free Entry 2021
Thank you to my sponsors
Rhea, Will, Billy And Jupiter
John And Carol Cox
Jessica De Lopera
James Leonard Mckeon
Max Mcmahon And Denise Murphy
Carla & Tricia
Naida And Richard Keller
Kiril And Marina Kozulin