The MS Brissie to the Bay 30 for 30 Challenge is the perfect opportunity for you to encourage your family, friends and work colleagues to challenge each other to reach your distance goals and raise money for people living with MS.
Creating a team is easy and teams can be as big or as small as you like. You may want to set up a Team Payment Code if your company is covering the registration fee for your team members. The registration fees will be charged to your company and your company will be invoiced for the total amount.
If you would like to create a team payment code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3840 0828.
Participating as a Corporate Team in the MS Brissie to the Bay 30 for 30 challenge is a great way to:
- Encourage team-building and build camaraderie among staff durign this time of isolation
- Promote health & well-being, to stay active and have a goal to strive for
- Raise corporate visibility in the community
- Make a difference in the fight against MS!
- Network with other corporate teams across the different social channels (check out our facebook group!)
ASK YOUR ORGANISATION FOR THEIR SUPPORT
Your employer or a local business owner might be happy to support you by providing sponsorship or encouraging their employees to get involved. Many workplaces and organisations are more than happy to support a good cause, so all you need to do is ask! Talk to HR or your manager and organise an appointment to present the opportunity for your organisation to support the company team.
They can support you in a number of ways:
- Payment of entry fees for the event. We can set up a Team Payment Code for you and invoice your organisation after the team has registered
- Provide company branded merchandise
- Matched funding or a company donation towards the teams fundraising. (We can provide tax deductible receipts)
- Opportunity to hold a virtual fundraising morning tea or crazy dress day
BENEFITS TO THE ORGANISATION
There are many benefits to the organisation in sponsoring you or your team in the MS Brissie to the Bay 30 for 30 challenge:
- Showing they value and appreciate their employees.
- Publicity and promotion if you wear the company’s jersey, hat or other branded merchandise.
- Company name and logo appearing on the team webpage.
- A possible feature item with photos on next year’s website.