Welcome to the Corporate Challenge, where our MS Brissie to the Bay workplace teams are battling it out to get the top place!
Join the MS Brissie to the Bay Corporate Challenge and see your company name at the top of the Leaderboard.
The highest fundraising workplace team of the Corporate Challenge will receive:
- A Team Retreat at Musgrave park (VIP access to the coffee cart, massage, water and snacks, table and chair leisure area, and a great meeting space for your team pre and post ride!)
- Acknowledgement at the official event presentations at main stage on Sunday 11 June
- MS Queensland’s CEO (David Curd) will attend the winning workplace team to present the trophy.
- The winning team will hold on to the perpetual Corporate Challenge Trophy to display in their office as the 2023 winning team until June 2024
- Team Invitation to the MS Brissie to the Bay Thank You function in July
- Bragging rights!
To help you and your workplace with your fundraising, we have added some great new resources and collateral you can download and share including:
- Workplace email signatures
- Zoom backgrounds
- Social share tiles
- ...and more!
Introducing the Corporate Challenge perpetual team trophy...
This is so much more than just a trophy to put in your workplace board room on display - there is real history behind it's making. This trophy has been made by Sean and the team at Devlin Custom Cycles and has a special story behind it. Watch the story and learn more about this incredible creation, here.
This perpetual trophy will continue to be passed on year after year to the winning workplace team. We will engrave the team name on the trophy plaque each year, for the legacy and acknowledgment of the amazing teams taking part in the Corporate Challenge.