RIDER PACKS FOR THE 2023 MS BRISSIE TO THE BAY INCLUDE:
- Your rider plate displaying your rider number (to be attached to the front of your bike)
- A helmet sticker displaying your rider number (to be stuck on the front of your helmet)
- 3x twist ties (to affix your rider plate to your bike)
- Rider information booklet (everything you need to know about the day)
- Various sponsor offers!
- Merchandise (only if you have purchased a t-shirt or jersey)
RECEIVING YOUR RIDER PACK
Participants who registered before Monday 1 May will recieve their rider pack in the mail approximatly 2-3 weeks prior to the event.*
For participants registered after this date, Rider packs will need to be collected at one of the collection days that will take place prior to the event.
*If you purchased merchandise and did not purchase postage, your rider pack will need to be collected from on of the collection events
Saturday June 10 at Musgrave Park from 12pm - 2:30pm.
Sunday (event day) from 5am onwards.
All fundraising incentives can also be collected during these times.