SUNDAY 12 JUNE 2022 | 10KM | 25KM | 50KM | 100KM | 130KM
Sign up and join the ride to fight MS as an individual, team or family.
Know that your fundraising efforts are helping those living with MS.
Ride to Fight MS
Join us at Musgrave Park on Sunday 12 June and ride 10km, 25km, 50km, 100km or the 130km course.
Raised so far
About The Ride
Event Date: Sunday 12 June 2022
The MS Brissie to the Bay bike ride has been part of the Brisbane cycling scene for three decades now. Not only is it loved by families for its fun and friendly atmosphere, the 100km and 130km distances provide a scenic route to the bay for the more experienced riders.
There is a distance to suit any rider, giving participants of all ages and fitness levels the chance to be part of this fantastic event. You can make a difference by riding one of our five great courses.
No. of Riders
No. of Teams
Create a workplace team and join the MS Brissie to the Bay Corporate Challenge - see your company name at the top of the Corporate Challenge leaderboard.
The highest fundraising corporate team will receive the official Corporate Challenge perpetual trophy to display proudly in your office boardroom.
Living with MS
For over 30 years the MS Brissie to the Bay bike ride has existed to raise money to support the increasing number of people living with multiple sclerosis (MS), which affects more young people than any other acquired chronic neurological disease.
Check out the Event
Check out the footage from our 2021 MS Brissie to the Bay bike ride to get a taste (or reminder!) of what this iconic charity bike ride looks like, and what you can be part of once again in 2022 - don’t miss out on the fun!
- Garry Sander just donated $52.75
- Janet Kwok just donated $21.10
- PRACWA Murdoch just donated $278.00
- Jeanette Holloway just donated $52.75
- Quentin Large just donated $52.75
- Paul just donated $52.75
- Robyn O’Brien just donated $52.75
- Scott & Susan Wooolcock just donated $112.89
- Jana Brown just donated $26.38
- Kerri Costelloe just donated $37.98
- Donna Hallam just donated $112.89
- Logan village Lions just donated $1500.00
- Jesse Norman just donated $21.10
- Tara just donated $10.55
- Robin Spencer just donated $50.00
- david wood just donated $100.00
- Dave Gutteridge just donated $36.00
- Oscar Selden just donated $39.04
- Helen Stehbens just donated $52.75
- Mathias Wood just donated $42.20