2021 EVENT NOW SOLD OUT | sunday 13 june 2021 | 10km | 25KM | 50KM | 100KM | 130KM
How it Works
Sign up in the ride to fight MS as an individual, team or family.
Fundraise & Make a Difference
Know that your fundraising efforts are helping those living with MS with support and services.
We Ride to Fight MS
Join us at Musgrave Park on Sunday 13 June and ride 10km, 25km, 50km, 100km or the new 130km course.
Raised so far
About the Ride
Event Date: Sunday 13 June 2021
The MS Brissie to the Bay bike ride has been part of the Brisbane cycling scene for three decades now. Not only is it loved by families for its fun and friendly atmosphere, the 100km and brand new 130km distances provide a scenic route to the bay for the more experienced riders.
There is a distance to suit any rider, giving participants of all ages and fitness levels the chance to be part of this fantastic event. You can make a difference by riding one of our five great courses.
Living with MS
For 30 years the MS Brissie to the Bay bike ride has existed to raise money to support the increasing number of people living with multiple sclerosis (MS), which affects more young people than any other acquired chronic neurological disease. Like many charities, we need you now more than ever.
Check out the MS Brissie to the Bay tribute wall and see the inspirational comments and quotes from our powerful community. You will also be able to leave a message of support and encouragement...
Check out the Event
Check out the footage from our 2019 MS Brissie to the Bay bike ride to get a taste (or reminder!) of what this iconic charity bike ride looks like, and what you can be part of once again in 2021 - don’t miss out on the fun!
- Niall Harvey just donated $52.20
- Braydon Bailey just donated $50
- Steph just donated $37.58
- Krystel Stevenson just donated $20.88
- O’Sing Family just donated $52.20
- Robert Purdie just donated $111.71
- Jason Innes just donated $104.40
- Briohney Eveleigh just donated $10.44
- Marie Arps just donated $52.20
- Richard Dunks just donated $37.58
- Ashleigh just donated $50
- HCA Tea Room just donated $6
- Troy & Leigh just donated $52.20
- Simone Miller just donated $400
- Lee Folbigg just donated $400
- andrew robertson just donated $415
- Roger Burrell just donated $104.40
- Forty West Cafe just donated $50
- Megs just donated $26.10
- Mario Fairlie just donated $415