Get behind me to smash 130km in support of a mate.
2019 saw me smash my leg in the weeks after the 100km ride. It wasn't a cycling accident but I was told that it would be a long road back from the injury. I am looking forward to supporting Ash in riding 130km for MS Queensland. The team has supported Ash and it is time to give back.
Did you know:
- On average, more than 10 Australians are diagnosed with MS every week
- The average age of diagnosis is just 30 years of age
- Three out of four Australians with MS are women. 1 in four are men.
- Mumbo is a rough punter and could not pick a winner if he tried.
- Spas has broken a bike in 66% of the rides we have done.
- Hurse still owes money to a cycle shop in Cleveland after snapping a pedal.
Your support will help fund essential services like physiotherapy, occupational therapy, counselling and symptom management, as well as MS research to look for better treatments and ultimately a cure for the disease.
Please DONATE to support our ride and help ensure no one faces MS alone.
What you've unlocked so far Daniel
Made a personal donation
Uploaded a Profile Picture
Shared My Page on Socials
Send an Email to Friends and Family
50% of Fundraising Goal
Increased My Fundraising Goal
Hit My Distance Goal
Reached $1,000 Club
Half Way to
3 Day Streak
5 Day Streak
Free Entry 2021
Thank you to my sponsors
Natalia Kujbida Ga