30 FOR 30 CHALLENGE | THE RIDE TO FIGHT MS | MONTH OF JUNE
How it Works
Sign Up & Set
Your Distance Goal
Sign up in the ride to fight MS choose your challenge distance goal to cycle throughout the entire month of June.
Link your fitness app to your dashboard and pedal on to cycle your chosen distance throughout June- whether that be at home or safely outside.
Share Your Challenge
Let everyone know your taking part in the 30 for 30 Challenge and ask them to donate! Know that your fundraising efforts are helping people living with MS to access support and services.
Raised so far
About the Ride
Event Date: JUNE
This year, we can’t meet up to celebrate our fundraising achievements but we won’t let anything stop us in our fight against MS…that’s why this year the MS Brissie to the Bay is going virtual.
We’re bringing you the 30 for 30 Challenge - set your 30 day distance goal for June and celebrate 30 years of riding to fight MS. Set your goal, log your kms, and fight MS.
Check out our suggested course maps to ride during your training, or throughout the month of June while you challenge yourself to ride as many km's as you can! We've selected a variety to suit all ages and fitness levels.
Living with MS
For 30 years the MS Brissie to the Bay bike ride has existed to raise money to support the increasing number of people living with multiple sclerosis (MS), which affects more young people than any other acquired chronic neurological disease. Like many charities, we need you now more than ever.
Check out the MS Brissie to the Bay tribute wall and see the inspirational comments and quotes from our powerful community. You will also be able to leave a message of support and encouragement...
- Michael Stuart Malcolm just donated $55
- Ross Stutchbury just donated $57.42
- D2E just donated $20.88
- Dimas Renaldi just donated $31
- Brad Gray just donated $107
- Eleni van de hoef just donated $52.20
- Mick Callinan just donated $57.42
- Geoffrey Aplin just donated $31.32
- Michael Mendez just donated $52.20
- Bronson Scott just donated $20.88
- Mickayla Duncan just donated $36.54
- Bryce Morden just donated $20.88
- James Morotn just donated $111.71
- Rowdy just donated $116.63
- Matthew Theodorou just donated $156.60
- Colleen just donated $41.76
- RAY WHITE ASPLEY just donated $750
- Kellie P just donated $20.88
- Adrian just donated $26.10
- Honda just donated $573