Reward your team with an exclusive place to meet before and after the ride.
Take advantage of the opportunity to network with other teams and corporates and treat your team members to a delicious breakfast or lunch.
In the Team Retreat area, you and your team will have access to:
- An exclusive massage therapist (shared with the other team retreats).
- Catering packs for you and your team if you choose (must be purchased prior)
- You will also have the opportunity to display your own corporate signage around your retreat.
- Bucket of ice filled with chilled bottles of water waiting for you when you finish your distance.
Team Retreats are a great place for your team to kick back and relax before and after the ride, enjoy some lunch platters and network with other key corporates and avid cyclists. Please download and complete the Team Retreat Booking form and email this to Katrize on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teams who collectively raise $20,000 or more (deadline of 2 weeks prior to the ride) will receive a FREE Diamond Team Retreat! Your team will have its own marquee in the Team Retreat Area, access to a massage therapist and the option to purchase catering for your team which will be waiting for you once you finish the ride! Each Diamond Retreat is set up with two tables, 10 chairs and bike racks.
Front of the Pack
Our top fundraisers in this year’s MS Brissie to the Bay bike ride will be given the honour of leading the ride as part of our special Front of the Pack group at the start line.
No need to wait in line, our top fundraisers from each distance will be given special access to our Front of the Pack starting group to ensure they are the first to pedal out on the day.
There will be a Front of the Pack starting group for each distance, and these groups will be made up as follows:
- The Top 130 Fundraisers in the 130km will lead the 130km course
- The Top 100 Fundraisers in the 100km will lead the 100km course
- The Top 50 Fundraisers in the 50km will lead the 50km course
- The Top 25 Fundraisers in the 25km will lead the 25km course
- The Top 10 Fundraisers in the 10km will lead the 10km course
Riders will be notified on the Saturday afternoon before the ride (via email and text). The spots will be allocated based on your individual fundraising page totals as at 4pm on Saturday 10th June, so make sure you keep up your fundraising and get all your offline donations onto your fundraising page.
Fundraising for the 2023 MS Brissie to the Bay bike ride will close at 5pm on Tuesday 11 July 2023, and the official leaderboards and final fundraising figure will be announced via email to all participants.