Rider Pack Collection
Rider Pack Collections prior to event day are now closed.
You can now collect your rider packs (along with any merchandise) from the Collections Tent on the Sunday morning of the ride (Sunday 18th of June) from 5:00am. NO ID is required and you can do so on behalf of other riders or your team.
Please allow 30 minutes before your ride start time to do so.
If you have already collected your pack, you do not need to check in on the morning of the ride.
Rider packs for the 2017 MS Brissie to the Bay include:
- Your rider plate displaying your rider number (to be attached to the front of your bike)
- A helmet sticker displaying your rider number (to be stuck on the front of your helmet)
- 3x twist ties (to affix your rider plate to your bike)
- Rider information booklet (everything you need to know about the day)
- Various sponsor offers!
- Merchandise (only if you have purchased a t-shirt or jersey, or if you are riding in the 160km distance)
You can collect your rider pack and any merchandise you've purchased before the ride at our collection days.
Our rider pack collection days are:
Friday 9th June
Christies Conference Centre
Endevour 1 Room,
Level 1, 320 Adelaide Street (Entry via Wharf Street entrance)
Time: 7am - 6pm
Saturday 10th June
MS Queensland (in the car park accessible via Denbigh Street)
286 Gladstone Road,
Time: 10am - 3pm
Monday 12th – Wednesday 14th June
Collection available from MS Queensland (main reception) from 9am-4pm
Please do not try and collect your rider pack outside of these hours, your pack won’t be here.